Understanding Not for Profits
We understand Not for Profits because we have many years’ experience working with some of the largest Not for Profits in all areas of data management.
DCA can help with all areas of data management including digital application development. Here is what some of our clients say:
That is why we are here to help with one of the most important strategic assets not on the balance sheet- your supporter database. These are the types of projects DCA can help with:
- Data Migration and Data Quality
- Single Supporter View
- Impartial CRM /Donor Management Technology selection consultancy
- Data Analysis and Visualisation
- Data Enrichment – impartial advice and augmenting new data
- PCI-DSS Compliance
- Mobile application development, M-Payments and Beacon Technology deployment
- Automating the donor-centric nurturing process
In working with Not for Profit over the years we have helped many organisations meet the following objectives:
- Increase revenues from fundraising events /campaigns
- Improve stewardship by providing timely, relevant, personalised communication to improve and retain connection to your organisation’s cause
- Identify and engage with donors that have the capacity and willingness to pledge to your cause
- Process donor transactions cost effectively and in a compliant manner
- Improve the loyalty and connection within existing donors – increasing recurring donor transactions
- Transition to a new Donor Management/CRM with quality data and controls.
Learn how DCA can add value at each stage of the Not for Profit cycle, details of DCA’s donor data management techniques and why DCA is the top choice.
|Download FactSheet||Download White Paper|