Client Industry – Professional Services
SkillPath Seminars is a leading training-and-skills improvement provider, offering customers in the United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand high-quality seminars for learning and professional development. SkillPath Seminars realises the benefits and advantages of constant, targeted, direct-marketing campaigns, and uses internal and external lists to deliver low-cost customer acquisition and retention.
Click here to learn more about SkillPath Seminars.
SkillPath Seminars is based in the United States and needed a local company with expertise in direct marketing to assist with its campaigns. On the strength of its local contacts, direct-marketing experience, database knowledge and experience, DCA was engaged to manage the ongoing requirements for SkillPath Seminar’s high-volume, targeted, direct-marketing campaigns, as well as further enhancing the campaigns and efficiently processing the data.
DCA has been SkillPath Seminars’ preferred data-processing bureau since 2001, managing the core direct database marketing objectives for both the Australian and New Zealand markets. DCA has used its local industry knowledge, experience and technology to produce consistent results for SkillPath, establish best of breed quality data-processing procedures and ensure marketing campaigns are maximised to their full potential.
DCA receives more than 3.8 million records across both markets. This includes external list rental records, an internal customer base for the retention of existing and loyal customers, and suppression lists for data cleansing and processing.
DCA provides the following services:
Data preparation, enhancements and deduplication processes
- Data verification report detailing all input records received by input file.
- Conversion of all input files to detect errors and verify quantities by gender & postcode.
- Further enhancement of lists with demographic information (gender/multi-buyer/business-consumer).
- Parsing and standardising data in preparation for de-duplication.
- The running of weighted de-duplication processing routines, both internal and external, at an individual level.
- Provision of detailed internal/external duplicate reports.
- Provision of list owners credit reports.
- Matching net base records to Australia Post PAF file and appending DPID and barcode numbers.
Segmentation, analysis & output processes
- Analysing and processing counts prior to selection of outputs.
- Running database targeted selections to create output segments.
- Providing segmentation reports.
- Formatting and sorting output files for inkjet printing and mail processing.
- Providing final output and data processing and audit reporting.
DCA’s expertise in database technology and data-management processes has contributed to an improved relationship between SkillPath Seminars and its local customers. DCA’s experience and resources allow it to deliver workflow advantages, administration savings, enhanced and improved quality information, better customer relationships and ultimately more revenue to its partners. To put it simply, by using DCA’s specialised skills and experience, SkillPath Seminars is able to better focus on their core business.
Download Case Study
- Direct Marketing, Single Customer View
- Prof. Services