Single Customer View
In today’s business environment, large, complex volumes of data are generated by customer activity every second of the day. It is critical that a single view of a customer across all data sources can be created and maintained, and it must be true, clean and 360 degrees.
Are multiple data sources and databases preventing your business from achieving a single-customer view? DCA can help by creating a custom-built Marketing Data Mart. This DCA-hosted marketing database brings all your data together, allowing deep insights, analysis, profiling and reporting.
Benefits of having a central database and Marketing Data Mart include the ability to:
- establish a single view of a contact (customer/member/subscriber) in a central, clean database with confidence in its integrity
- create a consolidated, comprehensive marketing database environment that can easily be integrated with any CRM (for example, Salesforce and/or marketing automation software)
- query each segment individually and in combination
- provide an automated and streamlined solution for multiple databases and data sources
- query across objects
- track all transactional and behavioural data in one database
- increase and improve in-depth analysis
- streamlined reporting algorithms and the creation of campaign workflows
- update your central database more rapidly and analyse up-to-date campaign results
- streamline reports and supply them as campaign data becomes available
- conduct consumer profiling and optimal segmentation based on data characteristics
By partnering with DCA and establishing a business process for managing your data’s lifecycle, you will receive:
- a single source of truth for your customer’s profile
- optimisation of the full range of interactive, cross-channel marketing campaigns
- an increased return on investment for your campaigns
- increased customer engagement
Marketing Data Mart Case Studies
DCA has conducted many successful Marketing Data Mart projects. Click on the logos below to read what our customers have to say.
Click here to view more Client Case Studies.