DCA has successfully undertaken and delivered mid-size and major application development projects for business and Government clients.
Our background is in the development of software products, giving us the insight necessary to manage projects and product development lifecycles.
We are a single solution vendor and can provide:
- project scoping and business case development
- business analysis and requirements specification
- system architecture, design and functional specification
- software development
- system integration
- system testing, development and execution of test cases
- user acceptance testing facilities
- data migration
- user training
- help desk, support and maintenance services
Our chosen tools and technologies include:
- Visual Studio .NET for Windows client/server application development
- Microsoft .NET for browser-based development, using a combination of C#, ASP.NET and VB.NET
- Seapine TestTrack for issues tracking and issues management including workflow
- Microsoft Visio Architect for data modelling
- Visual SourceSafe for source control and configuration management
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008 and Oracle databases
- C++, Visual Basic
- DevExpress toolset (including .NET support) for rich user interfaces
- Web Services applications utilising both thin (browser) and Smart-client models
- Mobile applications development for Windows Mobile and Android
Our project development methodology is based on the PMBOK standard and was developed in conjunction with the Project Management Institute (PMI).
Our data centre is also able to offer a complete hosted model (ASP) solution via our high-speed dedicated fibre-optic links with optional standby site facilities for high availability.
Our data centre has been implemented to meet the Payment Card Institute Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).