Donor Data Management
DCA uses sophisticated data management techniques to answer some of your questions and we help Not for Profits by using bespoke data services at every inter-connected point throughout the donor cycle; loyalty management, stewardship, prospecting and acquisition.
- How do we easily recognise repeat donors?
- How do we provide recognition based on donor value?
- How do we tailor and personalise our communication?
- How do we measure success?
DCA manages donor and transactional records via a fully managed outsourced loyalty management system – augmented with marketing automation based on donor profiles.
Stewardship and Cultivation
- What level of engagement should we provide our supporters to make sure they feel connected to our charity?
- How frequent should they be contacted?
- How do I capture stewardship feedback and use this data to inform my fundraising activities?
DCA can achieve this via the following methods:
- Business Intelligence reporting and analysis – identifying donor retention and value and campaign effectiveness.
- Use of Beacon and Mobile technology to provide a better Event experience for organisers and attendees.
- Can I trust the data in our database?
- Who are our most promising prospects?
- Who is likely to have a connection?
- Who has the capacity and willingness to give?
- Who has a previous giving history?
- What channels of communication do they prefer?
DCA’s 20 year + experience in data services, specifically with B2B and Consumer data provide us with the following tools.
- Data Quality Audit – ensuring trustworthiness in your donor contact data.
- Data Enrichment and segmentation – analysing your donor database and providing a data strategy to maximise first and third party data.
- B2B database IncNet – generating corporate sponsor prospecting lists.
- How do we lower our donor processing costs?
- How do we comply with PCI-DSS compliance in a cost effective manner?
- How do we achieve a single supporter view across different channels?
- Are we optimising channels and resources effectively for acquiring new donors?
Again, DCA can easily accomplish this with:
- Technology agnostic consultancy on Donor/CRM selection.
- Data Migration / Consolidation – reducing the risk and time to deliver value of new donor management system.
- PCI-DSS credit card processing accreditation.
|Download FactSheet||Download White Paper|